Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fragments/taxiride.

-Hi, New North Rd?
-Yes, ok.
-How’s your night been?
-Not bad, not bad.
-Any good fares?
-Some, yes. Some ok. Some, ah, you know the prank call?
-Yeah. No good.
-Yes, no good. Man, I tell you bro, in India, these ones, we prank call them back.
-Oh yeah?
-Yeah bro, call other taxi company to their house…
-or call pizza to the house
-yeah bro! All of this bro.
-Fuck yeah.
-Yeah, fuck man, sometime, you ‘cause in India like, it is very easy to know someone that knows the person, you know. The one that has prank call you.
-Yeah?
-So you know, sometime man, we know who this person is, and we call their relatives or whatever, their friend. And we say to them this person is dead, man.
-Ha ha! Wow…
-Yeah, wow man, so you know, their parents get a phone call - ‘oh I hear your son is dead, I am so sorry’ and they are crying you know? So the parents – ‘What! My son is not dead!’ and then some relatives or whoever come to the house.
-Ah, haha!
-And all night you know bro, people are calling the parents, crying on the phone. Sending them flowers, all of this bro.
-haha, that’s sweet as
-Yeah, used to be a bad-boy man, get in lots of trouble you know. I joined the army and it all stopped.
-You were in the army?
-Yeah bro, Indian Army for 7 years.
-Rad.
-Indian Army is hardcore man. Hardcore. I got shot 14 times.
-You got shot 14 times?
-14 times bro. Indian Army is hardcore. Lots of enemies, you know. Terrorist…
-Pakistan?
-Pakistan, yes. So you know, lots of fighting, fighting. Shot 14 times in 7 years bro.
-That’s insane!
-I know bro, so after my dad found out, I have been shot like 14 times, he say ‘enough’ you know. So I leave the army.
-You come here.
-I come here bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment